Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has got to be more important things if life to worry about than some dude eating a burrito on a train...

I figure the guy must have been REALLY hungry for some reason and the sight/smell pushed him over the edge. I've been hungry enough to claim 'temporary insanity' before...

DC Metro is very strict about eating & drinking in the system, and it shows. cars and stations are very clean

while SF allows you to defecate in the streets, why would they care about what you do on mass transit?

MAN SUES STRIP CLUB WHERE HE CONTRACTED SYPHILIS AFTER LICKING DANCE POLE
dyson.jpg

Share583
Tweet
PORTLAND, OR | A 28-year-old man who has contracted syphilis after licking a dance pole has filed a lawsuit against an Oregon strip club.

Wait. So, you aren't allowed to touch the strippers, but you can lick the pole?
That's just.... so wrong.

I know, right! I wonder if he tried to cop a feel on a stripper and she offered him the pole instead.

On a side note: This is recent news in Portland OR. What happens at Homebrewcon does not always stay at Homebrewcon.....

I know, right! I wonder if he tried to cop a feel on a stripper and she offered him the pole instead.

On a side note: This is recent news in Portland OR. What happens at Homebrewcon does not always stay at Homebrewcon.....

Man, there are so many different ways to go with this!

Back