Best and Worst zombie movie ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spaced is excellent. There are a lot of pop culture references in it. You do see a lot of the same people in spaced that you see in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. It seems that Simon and Nick made it big and decided to take their friends along for the ride. I watched the whole Spaced series in three or four days on youtube, and laughed my arse off.

I just wish that they would make the DVD's available in the U.S. I heard that they were going to, but I have yet to see them.

It appears you can get them on netflix:

Netflix Online Movie Rentals - Rent DVDs, Classic Films to DVD New Releases

and Amazon:

Amazon.com: Spaced: The Complete Series: Jessica Hynes, Simon Pegg, Julia Deakin, Nick Frost, Mark Heap, Katy Carmichael, Aida the Dog, Lucy Akhurst, Anna Wilson-Jones, Bill Bailey, James Lance, Peter Serafinowicz, Edgar Wright, Gareth Edwards, Humph

I believe Simon Pegg was the "actor" by trade, brought his buddy Nick Frost along with them, and the rest of them met through acting...maybe Spaced was the first thing they did together? I don't remember exactly. Frost definitely was just Simon's buddy, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Show off. I new that I should have checked Amazon, even before I posted.

I do believe that they were all actors together on Spaced. What I meant was that when Simon decided to make SotD and HF, he decided to use all of his friends from the early days of acting,

Either way, it's some funny stuff.

No, he was a stand up comedian, I believe. He and Pegg worked some of the same places and became good friends. I hear that in their next movie together, they are going to do a role reversal. Frost is going to play the lead and Pegg is going to be the goofy buddy.

I am looking forward to seeing Pegg play Scotty in Star Trek this summer.

I saw this one that was so terrible I had to watch just to see if it got any better. it didn't. I don't even remember what it was called, but it was about some alien plague that turned people to zombies in some podunk town in australian. Aliens came to rescue us, but one person escaped.

Best zombie movies I like are the Resident Evil ones.

I saw this one that was so terrible I had to watch just to see if it got any better. it didn't. I don't even remember what it was called, but it was about some alien plague that turned people to zombies in some podunk town in australian. Aliens came to rescue us, but one person escaped.

Best zombie movies I like are the Resident Evil ones.

The movie you are referring to is UNDEAD!!! It was corny with the whole alien thing but when i guy strings togeather 3 shotguns into one i am entertained.

The movie you are referring to is UNDEAD!!! It was corny with the whole alien thing but when i guy strings togeather 3 shotguns into one i am entertained.

YEA that's it! Thanks, don those me! I knew someone would jog my memory. I did like the triple shotgun, but man that must've been so unwieldy. That's what I get for renting movies bases on the box art.

Yea it's "Don't hose me" I think it's from a movie. It also has to do with my life long fear of hoses. God damn those rubber bastards.

I actually watched Land of the Dead last night. Any movie with John Leguizamo sucks a little in my book. Why is he still acting?? (I think it's pretty safe that he's not reading this blog right?)

How about Zombie Comics ? Any of you guys ( and gals ) like the zombie comics books ? "Dead World" for instance ?

How about just general zombie artwork ?

Want to see my original Vincent Locke zombie portrait ?

This is me as a zombie - lol

Picture 041.jpg

+1 Shaun of the Dead
+1 Army of Darkness "Shop smart, Shop S Mart"
Evil Dead II is freaking hilarious too

Best zombie movie ever wasn't a movie. It was a music video - MJ's Thriller. Oh, the memories of my childhood. We'd sit in his basement with it on pretty much 24/7. At night the scented candles were lit, he'd bake cookies and milk. It was great.

I got nuthin'

Back