Beer tower and faucet recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iowayankees

Reaction score
Hoping you can provide me some help. I am making a kegerator out of a trashcan for a wedding due to lack of power. I purchased a two tap tower off of Amazon and the faucet and shanks don’t seem to work very well. Might be me. Anyone have any recommendations for tap tower and what type of faucet use that will fit it? I am using Duotight disconnects.

Do you a link to the tower you bought and what sort of problems are you having with the included faucets? Do you plan on using this tower after the wedding or is it a one off? The problem with cheap faucets is normally sticking after some time. You should be able to get by for a one day use unless there is a defect or you are doing something wrong.

I use this tower with spring loaded SS Intertap faucets. Bought the 2 tap version and later drilled a third hole without issue. No complaints with Intertap. Consistent pours from One 30 psi water line and Two 12 psi beverage lines. Never leaked a drop from the 8mm doutight reducers.

Back