Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
party2.jpg

Not one of them would get kicked out of my bed for eating crackers. Not a single one. My wife on the other hand, may object to that many women in bed...

There most likely was beer in this cup. I can't tell you how badly I'd like to be the cup.

2050_d68e.gif

Video or it didnt happen!

Well I should have foreseen this.

I texted my GF asking for the video. Apparently its on her old phone, I will try and make with the video later, or maybe tomorrow.

***Disclaimer

While the can being crushed is a Bud Light lime, I in no way shape or form have ever consumed said beer. I was drinking bottles of my homebrew at the tail gate and didnt feel like a bottle was the best option to have crushed on my forehead.

Well I should have foreseen this.

I texted my GF asking for the video. Apparently its on her old phone, I will try and make with the video later, or maybe tomorrow.

***Disclaimer

While the can being crushed is a Bud Light lime, I in no way shape or form have ever consumed said beer. I was drinking bottles of my homebrew at the tail gate and didnt feel like a bottle was the best option to have crushed on my forehead.

I've been to Morgantown and find this pretty easy to believe, video or not.

This one almost made me weep. The Holy Trinity. This is what heaven must be like...

I'm going to start going to church more often.

I mean.. How does one get such a body eating pizza and drinking beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back