Bayou Classic 100qt Aluminum $42 Lowes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampassJ

Reaction score
Get them now, they are going out on clearance for $42 marked down from $168. I tried my best to get them to match prices for the 60qt aluminum pot but they said since they are still receiving shipments the 60qt would be $99.

Just a heads up.

Online indicates $168 still. Maybe just an in-store clearance? Might swing in on my way home and check if they have any

Isn't that like 25 gallons??

I put in my zip code and now nearly everything on the page has "Price Unavailable". Idiots.

I figure I now have an excuse to step up to 10s and 15s in the same pot if I wanted to. Now I just need a mill and some cheap malt.

I need another pot like I need a hole in the head...but for 42 bucks I'm tempted. 100qt would likely work nice for 1/2 keg batches. Guess I'm heading over to lowes to "look":mug:

Just ran out to my local Lowes, they said it's a seasonal item (I think around here they only think of big propane burners and 7+ gallon stockpots for frying turkeys).

Back