Battlestar Galactica

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought Starbuck was the most attractive on the show. It probably has to do with her personality and kick-buttitude. That's why I named my Founder's Breakfast Stout clone Starbuck's Stout.

I was surprised there was only one other Starbucks/Starbuck logo online, and I didn't really like it, so I had to make my own.

Starbuck's Stout Label.jpg

I always thought Starbuck was the most attractive on the show. It probably has to do with her personality and kick-buttitude. That's why I named my Founder's Breakfast Stout clone Starbuck's Stout.

I was surprised there was only one other Starbucks/Starbuck logo online, and I didn't really like it, so I had to make my own.

That is frakking AWESOME! Does anyone you know get it?

+1 to Starbucks hotness. Shame she's a lesbo.

You are surprised?

She's from Oregon....I can probably find her downtown Portland with all the weirdos. I'd bang her silly until she switches sides again.

Yeah but she doesn't have a dick, and has hair so pretty sure she's a woman. I'm not surprised, but I could see her coming back to a real man.

Lol, sorry! I edited my post but not before you saw it! I was a little over the line.

I.......hell, I might.

Hah, no worries, I didn't take offense! If you can't debate about the sexiness of a fictional character in a future sci-fi universe apocalypse on the internet, whats it good for. I also will volunteer $100 cold hard cash to anyone trying to convert "Starbuck" back to men!

Hah, no worries, I didn't take offense! If you can't debate about the sexiness of a fictional character in a future sci-fi universe apocalypse on the internet, whats it good for. I also will volunteer $100 cold hard cash to anyone trying to convert "Starbuck" back to men!

:mug:

The unforeseen result of my edit is that your post now looks outa left frakking field!lol.

You are surprised?

Yeah but she doesn't have a dick, and has hair so pretty sure she's a woman. I'm not surprised, but I could see her coming back to a real man.

This will help keep the cylons guessing about the true intelligence of humans. I actually lost interest in series after season 2 so I still have to figure out all of the bad guys. Hell I'll take a dozen of the asian robot here, could be excellent brewing assistants. But obv no HBT in the future due to extremely limited networking regulations.

This will help keep the cylons guessing about the true intelligence of humans. I actually lost interest in series after season 2 so I still have to figure out all of the bad guys. Hell I'll take a dozen of the asian robot here, could be excellent brewing assistants. But obv no HBT in the future due to extremely limited networking regulations.

Wow. The whole frakking thing is my favorite TV show ever. To each their own!

Yes I loved parts of it, and was feeling it, but then for some reason started to just lose interest. Maybe it was lifestyle at the time. I really think its a fantastic sci-fi plot and concept, and enjoyed the characters. Only the Doc and his flashbacks got on my nerves. I def. will start up again soon and finish it I hope.

My fav. tv series is probably DS9.

Back