Bad beer-related dreams....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djinn88

Reaction score
Last night, in my dream, I was bottling my 5gal IPA that is currently fermenting and somehow it only yielded about 8 bottles of beer. This forum is for drunken ramblings so I thought I would share. Has anybody else had similar scary dreams? This one seems mild, but it did make me wake up around 3am to think about the "problem."

Oh, and don't say you've never had a dream or nightmare about your brew, you're lying to yourself and society.

I've never had a dream or nightmare about my brew.

Or if I have, I was too drunk to remember it.

I had my first brewing dream last night!

I was making some sort of English beer, I think it was a Bitter. My efficiency was way off and I couldn't figure out why, until I looked at my bag of grains and noticed that I had not put all the grains into my mash tun! There were probably about 3 pounds still in the bag. My brother was with me and so we decided he could use the extra grains to brew a small batch of beer which would be his first brew!

I'm undecided on what the dream means.

I had a dream about my 1st brew,& in the dream,I saw my brewery name & my 1st label. It was almost like a Revelation of sorts.

Back