back into the groove from portland, or!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollsa

Reaction score
hi all,

life is good here in portland. i'm newly returning to homebrewing after a long hiatus. there's so much great beer to be enjoyed here that i really didn't miss brewing at all. until lately.

as of this morning, i have a new-to-me single-tap kegerator --- an old rusty norge fridge from the 50s, spray painted red over the rust. i need to figure out where to post some extras that came it that i have no need for.

apologies in advance for all of the stupid questions i'll have coming! and if there's anyone in north portland who wants to talk shop and maybe get together, feel free to drop me a line.

happy brewing,
h:mug:

Welcome! I think I saw that old norge on CL - looked like an interesting one.

Depending on what extras ya got I might be interested... pm me with details...

Welcome back into the fold. Once you're in you can... never leave....

My SWMBO lives up that way in NoPo. What kind of extras are you talking about here? :D

hey all, thanks very much for the warm welcomes.

the extras i mentioned are soaking in a bucket of cleaner -- have been since yesterday afternoon. so i'm not sure about it all but i recall a couple of line disconnects (red, for commercial kegs, pin style?) and several sanke taps. the one i'm actually thrilled about is a guinness faucet with a nice old skool guinness tap handle and oval logo. i think prudence dictates that i hang onto that baby.

i have a brand new faucet (perlick, i think). i'd bought two when i thought i'd be building from scratch, but i think one is plenty. the faucet and shank on 'her' look like they've been in use for 20 years. plenty of rust in the shank and the faucet is gummed onto it. so it's been soaking too. i may just end up having to swap it out with my new parts which would leave me with the new one to part out.

the co2 tank is a second one, i could part with it.

:) h

Hi,

Available:

Pike Place
Red Hook
Blank wood with nameplate (black/from Bridgeport)
Blank wood with namplate (silver/from Brideport)

:)

Thanks, TexasStu -- you rock. And thanks, Kilted Brewer! I'm not too far from you. I'd head down to Milwaukie for any of your brews...they look delicious. :)

Back