Anyone use any hydraulic lifts/tables for brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamwhatiseem

Reaction score
Something like this...

lift.jpg

But maybe not $240.
After brewing a Kolsch yesterday, and once again paying for it for several days of pain... I just have to find ways to eliminate as much lifting as possible. (I have RA)
Something like this I am thinking for perhaps the brew kettle, I can have the kettle low for ease of adding ingredients etc, as well as I BIAB with a pulley for grains and I have a hood vent that I use, so boiling on a permanent elevated structure would be too much space and not work well for BIAB.
So my thinking is boiling on something like this, and then elevate it so I can drain the wort into the fermenter.

Yes, I have a Harbor Freight model to lift my Braumeister 50L up and down. It's also pretty handy for moving carboys and kegs around.

Yep! I used on for years as my primary brewing table. Make it easy to raise & lower to proper brewing height. I currently use it as a portable RO Water Cart as I've since setup a permanent brewing space & so don't need things to be mobile. I loved it.

Back