any problem with this type of corney

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't afford to get into kegging yet so I don't have a lot of knowledge, but it looks like the only difference is there is one handle instead of a collar with 2 handles.

I think a ball lock is a ball lock is a ball lock!

I can't afford to get into kegging yet so I don't have a lot of knowledge, but it looks like the only difference is there is one handle instead of a collar with 2 handles.

I think a ball lock is a ball lock is a ball lock!

gonna pick up a few.....they look goood.....i shall add them to my collection

these had a really strange smell when I got them.....if they were cleaned they were not cleaned very well-smell came out with a thorough cleaning.

Bought 4. They smelled heavily of 7UP, but after a thorough cleaning (Oxy, a rag with Oxy to wipe the inside, especially around the dip tube, Starsan, new ring sets). They sealed much much better than the 3 I got with my Midwest kegging kit, sealing without needing a 15psi blast of C02 as the midwest ones did(one of those even needed a new lid which still didnt fix it 100%, but it now seals). I think I may buy more once I fill all of mine up.

Back