Any Good Plastic Pint Glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerotBrewer

Reaction score
I'm looking for a beer equivalent to the Go Vino Wine Glasses

I know many of you have your own bars in your basements, and am hoping someone has found something like what I am looking for.

I have 3 kids, and regular glass pint glasses get broken from time to time. I'd like to find a quality source for polycarbonate pint glasses, preferably in the Nonic Imperial (20oz) pint glass style used in Britain. Any ideas?

I'm looking for a beer equivalent to the Go Vino Wine Glasses

I know many of you have your own bars in your basements, and am hoping someone has found something like what I am looking for.

I have 3 kids, and regular glass pint glasses get broken from time to time. I'd like to find a quality source for polycarbonate pint glasses, preferably in the Nonic Imperial (20oz) pint glass style used in Britain. Any ideas?

To me... Acrylic is the closest you'll get to glass.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CDVDBO/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

M_C

Last edited by a moderator:
The govino wine glasses are 16 ounces, why not just grab some of those?

EDIT: Saw you want 20 oz.

I saw some that looked like beer glasses at wallyworld but were plastic.

I use those. They are 20oz polycarbonate and are pretty cheap.

They work great.

:mug:

Conical-Pint-Beer-Glasses-20oz-CE-Stamped-Case-48.jpg

I've bought the wally world plastic tumblers and while they are fit for the purpose, you can't run them in the dishwasher (either upper or lower rack). They begin to develop cracks and then break. If you treat them right, they will work for a while.

I've bought the wally world plastic tumblers and while they are fit for the purpose, you can't run them in the dishwasher (either upper or lower rack). They begin to develop cracks and then break. If you treat them right, they will work for a while.

Yeah, the get cracks around the bottom, but it takes a year or so, at least for me. They are cheap enough to replace when they get cracks.

You shouldn't run any beer glass through the dishwasher anyway.

I guess I am unfit to posses a beer glass.:mug: Thanks for the advice all the same!

I am third generation german american transplant...and appreciate the German way...to have the very best and treat it in a certain and absolute way.

I think for around the pool or at the beach a Tervis Tumbler is awesome. Otherwise a fancy stainless knock off works.

For in-house, I'd get the cheap single wall acrylic one.

Latest posts

Back