Any good chile beer recipes/ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troxellbrew

Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a recipe for a chile beer recipe for my buddy and I have been mulling over some ideas, but I just haven't brewed enough chile beers myself.

He wants a quaffable beer, not too high in alcohol, that has some chile flavor but not too much heat. We were shooting for something unique so the standard jalapeno may be out of the question.

As a chile/chili lover (love capsaicin), I have almost too many ideas and not enough personal experience working with them in beer, aside from a jalapeno ipa. Any thoughts or ideas?

Also, this is my first real post since I joined and I'm happy to be part of the community!

I just put some blair's 3am into an imperial stout. Only a few drops and it has a nice chilli kick that creeps up one you - better thaan when i put nagas in the last time. Too much veggie-flavour from the chillis.

Back