• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Almost everything you need for electric brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemerritt

Reaction score
A great chance to get most of the components to your electric brewery. I am moving and have the opportunity to go to 220 volts and will be using a bcs to control it. Therefore, for sale are almost all of the components needed for electric brewing. Some are tailored more towards 120 volts, but some are universal. I would like to sell as much of this to one user before completely parting out the rest.

So let me please hear bundle offers first, before I get to single offers. All units are gently used or in some cases brand new. I was currently at a eBIAB phase building towards a 3 vessel Kal-ish clone, so some items have been taken out of the box and that is it.

Here is the list of available items. Feel free to ask questions.

13270337173_b4b0a7ae40_c.jpg

I am located in southern california, area code 92672 if you want to calculate shipping or if by random chance you can pick your stuff up in person.

EDIT:The following have been sold
PIDs
Timer
Still dragon adapters

PID's and Timer sold. Pm's sent to others interested in other items.

Can I get a pic of the heatsinks? Especially the holes drilled?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Electric Brewery Heatsink sold.
The ebrew supply one is still available. It has holes drilled for mounting up to four ssr's and six holes for mounting. All holes are tapped, this is how it came from ebrew supply. I'll include the machine screws that fit the thread as well.

Is the Ebrew Supply heat-sink still available? If so I am seriously interested. Shipping to 33467? Thanks

Back