• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete E-Herms 3 Vessel setup w/control panel (Twin Cities, MN). Everything you need to brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat_carnig

Reaction score
I am selling a complete E-HERMS home brewery setup, all tri-clamp connections. Sink, table and Exhaust Fan/Hood not included. Electric Brewing Supply fully electric 30A PID control panel with 2 5500LWD heating elements and 3 temperature probes. 3 15 gallon kettles with fully custom welded tri-clamp fittings. HLT has a 50' stainless HERMS coil. Mash Tun includes sparge tube and stainless false bottom. Stainless hop spider included with Boil Kettle. Two pumps wort/water both with stainless tri-clamp pump heads. Stainless 3 piece ball valves for easy/thorough cleaning. All stainless tri-clamps and gaskets included along with pre-cut/measured hoses. I've brewed a total of about 10 batches on this system and it makes amazing beer! Unfortunately the project began before our 2 children arrived and I can no longer justify having this and only using it 2 times a year. Hoping it goes to a good home where it will be used to bring a lot of people some great beer! I have it listed locally for $5000/obo. Special HBT pricing of $4500/obo! Would like to sell the complete system, local pick up preferred but I am willing to box it all up if buyer wants to arrange and pay for shipping.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
BUMP! Price cut, $4000/obo for HBT members! Plug and play 10Gal brewery (15gal kettles), brew indoors all year long! All tri-clamp SS connections (including pumps) and 3-peice tri-clamp ball valves for easy thorough cleaning!

Back