Alaskan IPA, the New Axe Deoderant Spray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yanos

Alaskan Assassin
Reaction score
So you all have seen the AXE commercials; the women come running for guys that spray them selves in this stuff. Well, I think I've found something much better. Here's the story:

The soon-to-be wife and I got in a little tiff. So to calm myself I went to the store to pick up a few odds and ends. The lines were long in the check-out area, so I went to the liquor store and found this

6packIPA.jpg

Except in a 12-pack.

So I returned home with my bounty expecting that I would still have to diffuse the situation between the woman and I. WRONG! I walked through the door (with beer in hand) she starts to apologize! I continue listening to her while opening my beer, taste beer, and I can't help but smile. It's an excellent brew. A very balanced flavor. AND I didn't have to solve the fight. So after I continue drinking the IPA, she begins to get a bit randy! I seal the deal. We than watch our favorite show, "The Office", While I consume a few more of this delicious brew. I cap the night off with a nice little 3-mile run.

Needless to say, I think this great evening was inspired by Alaskan IPA!

Anyone else have a great Thursday evening?

Back