Additions into Pressurized Sankey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much volume? If it's a small amount, fill some beer line with it, hook it up to your gas line and blow it in (remove the backflow preventer)

Regulator -> gas/beer line filled with liquid --> liquid out on sankey w/floating backflow ball removed.
Cap your gas out line or add a faucet, something to keep pressurized.
Then open your regulator, release pressure on your keg through pressure release or faucet and it should get pushed in. You could also do it through the gas in, and the flavoring will drip into the top as you dispense liquid from below.

How much volume? If it's a small amount, fill some beer line with it, hook it up to your gas line and blow it in (remove the backflow preventer)

Regulator -> gas/beer line filled with liquid --> liquid out on sankey w/floating backflow ball removed.
Cap your gas out line or add a faucet, something to keep pressurized.
Then open your regulator, release pressure on your keg through pressure release or faucet and it should get pushed in. You could also do it through the gas in, and the flavoring will drip into the top as you dispense liquid from below.
I am only adding 1-1.5 oz. This should do what I need thanks for the advice

Cool, good luck! Full disclaimer I've never tried this (I usually am lazy and just open it up and drop stuff in), but in theory it should work. Walk through each step in your head first...surprises under pressure can be exciting

Back