• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin A ton of gear for sale; Brewing Sculpture; kegerator; Corny kegs, etc!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
I am selling off all of my gear. All items pick up only.

Click here for a google spreadsheet of all items with description and prices.

Click here for pictures (taken within the last few days) of all of the gear, ready to sell.

Big ticket items include a complete brewing sculpture with SMART system, and a Summit kegerator. I have 13 ball lock corny kegs for sale, some 5lb CO2 tanks (charged!), 6 and 5 gallon carboys, a water filter, Blichmann beer gun, and a bunch of small stuff that you can make an offer on, or I'll throw some of it in free if you buy a lot of stuff :)

I have priced things pretty aggressively, so do not try to lowball me, please; I have done a lot of online research and I think my prices are quite good. I will accept paypal but you pay the 2.9%.

If you are interested, please PM me to schedule an appointment to meet me and to get my home address. Only come to my house at the agreed upon scheduled time, I am a busy dude.

First-come first-served. Unless you pay me with paypal up front, I will not reserve anything for you. This is the fairest way to go IMO.

I am working from home a lot this week so I can be available during working hours.

IMPORTANT: The google sheet will always be up to date. I will strikethrough any item that has been sold, as soon as it is sold. DO NOT bombard me with questions about whether things have been sold; I will not answer you. THE SPREADSHEET KNOWS ALL!

Thanks for checking out my stuff.

My apologies if I missed this, but are you able to ship?

If so I will take the beer gun.

How many gallons are the pots? What's the biggest batch you've done on the system?

15 gallon pots. All of my batches were 10 gallons. I would fill two 6 gallon carboys and then do secondaries in the 5 gallon ones. When the beer was done I'd fill two corny kegs and then put them in the kegerator.

Is the spreadsheet still accurate? Do you still have equipment available?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, most of the stuff is still available. It is, however, now located near Madison, Wisconsin. I have cut prices way back. See the original post for the links. I recently moved and some of the smaller items might still be in boxes. But the bigger ones are taking up too much space in my garage :)

Click here for spreadsheet with new prices

Click here for pictures

Too bad you're in Madison now, I would imagine it would be too much of a pain, as well as too expensive to ship

I'd take a lot of this stuff off your hands, but getting it is the problem. I do have relatives in Iron Mountain MI, right on the MI/WI border as well as in the Green Bay Area. I'll touch base and see if any of them have plans to be around Madison anytime soon. Likewise, if you'll be in either of those areas let me know and I'll set something up. Thanks!

Interested in the 3 way has manifold and the micromatic dual co2 regulator. Give me a price on both with shipping to 62684
Thx
Scott

Hello, I'm quite interested in some of the Corny Kegs, the wort chiller as well as a Regulator possibly. Are they still the same price as the Google Spreadsheet lists them?
If so, I might be able to make the short road trip from Dubuque, IA to Madison this weekend or in the next week to talk to you and hopefully buy some stuff.
Thanks,
Alec

***UPDATE***

All items have been sold, pending sale/delivery this weekend.

Thank you for your interest.

Leigh

Back