• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Kegerator - 3 tap Glastender BB60 - DFW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazzard

Reaction score
I have a commercial kegerator for sale, downsizing to smaller unit.
Holds 2 full size, 1 corny + CO2. Holds temp between 32-39deg(F) in my garage dep on outside temp.
I would like to keep my CO2 and corny keg for smaller kit but I will consider including all gear.
Asking $300 for kegerator, $450 with kegs, CO2 can, hoses, gauges, (since I am going to have to re-purchase when I build/buy my next one).
These units sell for $4k new, >$1500+ used, so I have priced to move fast.
You can see from the photos it has wear and could use cleaning and maybe some exterior paint but functions fine.
Pickup near Plano. Please send a convo for contact information.

Attachments

• 20230410_104721.jpg
    20230410_104721.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230410_114226.jpg
    20230410_114226.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230410_121501.jpg
    20230410_121501.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230410_105108.jpg
    20230410_105108.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230410_104732.jpg
    20230410_104732.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a commercial kegerator for sale, downsizing to smaller unit.
Holds 2 full size, 1 corny + CO2. Holds temp between 32-39deg(F) in my garage dep on outside temp.
I would like to keep my CO2 and corny keg for smaller kit but I will consider including all gear.
Asking $300 for kegerator, $450 with kegs, CO2 can, hoses, gauges, (since I am going to have to re-purchase when I build/buy my next one).
These units sell for $4k new, >$1500+ used, so I have priced to move fast.
You can see from the photos it has wear and could use cleaning and maybe some exterior paint but functions fine.
Pickup near Plano. 972-836-9981, txt please.
Make an offer, about to send to recycling, hate to see this go to scrapyard.

Make an offer, about to send to recycling, hate to see this go to scrapyard.
Yes, it would be a real shame to scrap it.
Maybe you can hold onto it a bit longer? Advertising elsewhere?

If it's in the way, move to a different place perhaps? Or the yard with a tarp over it.
Someone will want this!

This unit uses a internal "air conditioner" for cooling, right?

I have it listed in several places, local craigslist, etc. There are just too many beer coolers on the market right now.
I guess a bunch of folks got into homebrew during covid shiz and now they don't have time and are selling their gear.
I love the thing but I find that having 3 kegs on tap attracts all my buddies and I am looking to shrink down to a single corny keg or two.
Does not make sense running a big fridge like this one in that case.

Does not make sense running a big fridge like this one in that case.
No you don't want to run that 24/7 all year long. But they're great for parties though... as you found out, your friends love you for having it.

One of our club members has a 12-keg/tap version. AFAIK, he only uses it for one main (fundraising) event a year, and it's truly wonderful, just for that! The rest of the year, it sits in his garage with a tarp over it.

We actually add 12-18 more taps to the event using various jockey boxes and such. He has a lot of patrons, and it's nice to have that much variety of beer to offer. :yes::yes::yes:

Latest posts

Back