A simple THANK YOU!! to everyone.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcodd87

Reaction score
I would like to openly thank every member on this forum for the information and resources that turned me into an avid brewer. I began with a anniversary gift from my wife from midwest supplies (Starter brewer kit with the amber ale) and slowly grew into the hobby that i now love. I brewed roughly 5-6 brews before finally going for something a little worth while. My most recent brew was the imperial stout from midwest supplies in which i threw together in Jan of 2013.
It sat in the primary for about 2-3 weeks and then transferred to my secondary, a better bottle carboy. I was waiting to piece my keg orator together before i decided to finally give the stout a try. After reading numerous of articles and forum threads offered by YOU i priced together my simple keg orator which now just includes a keg, and co2 tank along with the ge mini fridge (ill add the tower later :) ). Anyways, i decided it was time to transfer the imperial stout from the secondary to the keg and carbonated it. a full year later, I have something i can say is truly amazing. I would have never got to this point without everyone. The imperial stout is by far my greatest accomplishment and can easily match if not beat any imperial stout on the market.

Thank you to everyone in the brewing community especially home-brew talk!!

Sincerely,

Dave C.

It's kind of a snow ball effect around here. We learn brewing from kits we get or buy,then come on here & get the real deal. then we start helping others as we were helped early on. I can def say this from personal experience as a post ho'..haha. So kick back,crack a beer,& enjoy the ride!...:mug::ban:

Back