A shoutout to Keg Cowboy, great service!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Placed an order with Keg Cowboy for a spare 10# CO2 bottle (cheaper than anywhere else I had looked), a regulator and some misc parts.

I was missing the barbs on a couple of my ball lock gas disconnects but hadn't had any luck finding them so I called them after I placed my order and asked about them. Not only did he know exactly what I was talking about but said he could sell them to me for a couple bucks even though they didn't really carry them (they are part of the disconnects).

Stupid me hung up then realized five minutes later I ordered two more gas disconnects and really didn't need them both now that I had the barbs. Another quick call back and he swapped those to one of each instead of two gas.

Typically when something like this happens I expect delayed shipping or, with my luck, the order being hosed when it does arrive. Much to my surprise it ships fast and arrives a couple days later.

Everything is packed well and what I expected. The only odd thing was I took the single gauge option on my regulator but got a dual gauge. I can live with that however... I just won't ever look at it, lol.

All that said great service, great people and great shipping. :ban:

Back