A reintroduction.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke145

Reaction score
Hello

After a long hiatus I have gotten back into home brewing which has had me searching the internet for information, this forum was always near the top of my searches and has been very helpful so I decided to join and to my surprise I was already a member.

My hiatus started with a blown out propane cooker and was extended by raising teenager, building a house and changing companies. I had always intended and getting back into brewing and even built a space in my garage for it. My plan was to drop a bunch of money on a fully built system but the money was never quite there so instead of waiting for ever I decided to get a new cooker and I brewed a simple extract English pale ale just to get the rust off. I then invested in some new equipment and brewed another simple English pale ale but this time it was a 10 gallon all grain batch. I have some tweaking to do on my new system and Ill be posting some questions later.

Cheers,

Eric

Latest posts

Back