A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, picked a bad week to sober up. 1st that game. Now realize have to vote for 1 of 2 baffoons as leaders of the most powerful nation in the world. Should have stayed drunk. Any golf Apple?

Yeah, picked a bad week to sober up. 1st that game. Now realize have to vote for 1 of 2 baffoons as leaders of the most powerful nation in the world. Should have stayed drunk. Any golf Apple?

You have 4 people to choose from;
Baffoon 1 and 2 with not likely to get elected 3 and 4. :p

Try to play every weekend piano at least once. Shooting in the 70s low-80s, but don't feel like I'm zipping the ball very well. Hope you are getting out. Here's a picture from a course in Evergreen that's amazing call hiwan. This is the ninth hole and it's hard to tell but it goes way downhill than way back uphill to the little green that slopes dowm to trouble.

View attachment 1478562561700.jpg

Try to play every weekend piano at least once. Shooting in the 70s low-80s, but don't feel like I'm zipping the ball very well. Hope you are getting out. Here's a picture from a course in Evergreen that's amazing call hiwan. This is the ninth hole and it's hard to tell but it goes way downhill than way back uphill to the little green that slopes dowm to trouble.

Similar to our FalconHead #10. The downhill part helped with my 1st 300yd drive. What a great looking day!

Don't lie you don't have bar towels.

Only bar towels I own have the beer styles printed on them.

il_570xN.530545940_f32o.jpg

Maybe we should change it to the 39008 contest. That should only take until 2020

10 lb Briess Chocolate Malt
16.6lb Briess Caramel 60
50lb Briess Pilsen
50lb Briess White Wheat

Now to add that to the 35lb of Brewers Malt I need to start brewing lol

Back