A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, think they own us!

Just found out I got promoted to a Master Technician, AKA glorified grunt. Better then the Engineering position I turned down a few years back. Still non-exempt and still get 4 days off every other week!

Thanks man. It's the highest I'll ever get. The funny is, when I started the industry 28 years ago, I didn't know the difference between a wrench and pliers.

Cheers!
LHBS freebies and Ks goodie..

Congrats!

Pliers are used for pulling teeth and tongues out. But you didn't hear that from me.

:D

Where am I?
Comment suis-je arrivé ici

tumblr_lraqwuCuhx1qa1ej9o2_500.gif

Think he was eyeballing someone's meat..

Comparing is in the works, maybe after 4 weeks or so.

Yeah, it's the only thing tapped..so trying to keep some for later. You know how that goes! [emoji3]

Unfortunately I do... [emoji51]. Hard not to enjoy the fruits of one's labor as soon as it tastes half decent. (Also, I have very little self control.)

Hey everyone!! Haven't been on in awhile due to life getting in the way. Finally had a weekend free and brewed up a porter yesterday, hope everyone has been having a good fall!

Hey everyone!! Haven't been on in awhile due to life getting in the way. Finally had a weekend free and brewed up a porter yesterday, hope everyone has been having a good fall!
Life does seem to get in the way of all the things we'd like to be doing.

Good to see ya around again. I'll be brewing at Operation Homebrew on Saturday.

Life does seem to get in the way of all the things we'd like to be doing.

Good to see ya around again. I'll be brewing at Operation Homebrew on Saturday.

I'd love to make it down, but I've already got an event that day to attend. But we should do a co-brew one of these days. my system is portable enough that I wouldn't mind lugging it down to your neck of the woods!

Back