A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Day here. Boating on the lake. I am jealous.

I've taped my Märzen. If you're still feeling brave and want to swing by for drinks in the coming weeks it is good to go. Schwarzbier is ready soon too.

Enjoy your weekend.

O'Zapf Is!

View attachment 372938

View attachment 372939

The Märzen looks great! Would love to take you up on that!

Had to look up "O'Zapf Is!", & found it on a list of "18 essential German words for Oktoberfest." I'd say that particular one might be the most essential of them! Prost!

[emoji24]

Heading to Bevmo today so at least I'll have beer to drown my sorrows

Made it out to the Rangers / Jays game 1 on Thursday. I feel your pain. At least I was invited and had a box seat, so had plenty of free food and drinks to distract me from the dismal score. [emoji37][emoji482].

Hey friendly people, what's happening. Itching to do a brew day. Too much to do around the house this weekend I think. Maybe next Saturday. Got a couple kits on the shelf that I could knock out.

Mobile app is crap. Thought it was from letting subscription lapse so membered up. IDK, uninstalled/re-installed app. 21st century issue...no worries in the big picture.

Last of my coconut 8% stout brewed 26days ago.

Ok...still having issues. Keeps saying need to log in to post pictures...I AM logged in!

If I restart, says a security issue..

If you are using a company phone that could be part of the issue. Or you are running a phone that is starting to have no support like the first Gen iPad we have that soon will be a collector item. ;)

Latest posts

Back