A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Matt. I will make sure to have the entire $220 when I go, as it seems at the least, I will be paying the $190 cost of court.

I definitely don't need any points on my license.

I got a speeding ticket when I lived in NC. Im pretty sure in 99% of cases if its your first (or even first after a few years) you can take a class. You have to pay the court costs and the ~$70 for the class but it may be worth it to not get the points on your license.

I did mine online. There are are number of different driver courses online depending on which is recognized by your state. Looked like most companies have slightly different courses varying by state. Anyway, it was easy a bless and you could easily just alter your conscience the entire time your have to do it

Have you tried @Pianoman 's yet? He gave me a bunch of mango and raspberry ones. They've all been great so far, but the raspberry one with belle saison was amazing. So much more crisp than I wouldve expected

Saving them for the odd chance wifey wants one, they've been in the back of the fridge forever.

Vacation beer before noon doesn't equal problem, right?

Only a problem of its the only beer you have today.

to never have to be @m00ps'd with this question again

m00ps.png

Vacation beer before noon doesn't equal problem, right?

I hope not, there's times when my day off falls during the week and I'm drinking while cooking breakfast.

Shape shifting/invisibility/endless healing powers.

Second choice - talk to dogs.

I don't think I would have any friends if I could talk to dogs, I'd have just a bunch of co-workers and my wife in my social circle

I had a blue heeler growing up. When you pulled into the garage you'd see him jump up all the way to the top of the back door. That dag had like a 4ft vertical and then he'd kick off the door and get a couple more. It was insane.

He's OK. I just babysat him all weekend and left the cone off him during the days, made sure he didnt lick stitches. Wife is off today and keeping an eye on him. I'm sure he'll have a terrible day tomorrow when he's home alone and cone'd.

So is there a particular reason his eyes are always so red? Or is that just normal from breathing the air in the NW?

So is there a particular reason his eyes are always so red? Or is that just normal from breathing the air in the NW?

A lot of giant breeds have droopy faces, so they have like bottom eyelids. If you look you can see it's like skin under the eye, not the eyeball itself. Also one is red and one is black:

12804614_10205233955082661_3327737233362603666_n.jpg

German shepherd dag impersonation.

Morning. Usual radio silence once I stop drinking so hope you all had decent few days off. Lazy weekend home playing with puppy in snow. Glad winter finally made it to our side of town. Some life decisions to be made now however, as my saison did not medal in competition, I have nothing. I am nothing. Insignificant.

You just have to find competitions where there are three or less entrants in each category. I think someone else on the site did that...

;)

A little wet here this morning but it is shorts weather and I have this little room to sit in with my beer and my music.

CHEESY POOFS!!!

:ban:

QOTD: If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?

The power to go back in time.

:p

Coffee at work. Getting bombarded with calls from the wife, lender and realtor. Ugh. Maybe I'll just go firebomb the house at lunch. Should solve the problem.

A lot of giant breeds have droopy faces, so they have like bottom eyelids. If you look you can see it's like skin under the eye, not the eyeball itself. Also one is red and one is black:

12804614_10205233955082661_3327737233362603666_n.jpg

German shepherd dag impersonation.

interesting. very convincing impression

I entered in everybody and their assigned numbers.
I drew a total of four for the final round for this.
Paging the below:
@Helly
@Hunter_la5
@Dad23ds
@Banesong

Congrats on making it to the next round!
If anybody who was playing wants to make a guess, PM me and let me know if you think who knew the answer and who had to google it.
Good luck you four peoples

I entered in everybody and their assigned numbers.
I drew a total of four for the final round for this.
Paging the below:
@Helly
@Hunter_la5
@Dad23ds
@Banesong

Congrats on making it to the next round!
If anybody who was playing wants to make a guess, PM me and let me know if you think who knew the answer and who had to google it.
Good luck you four peoples

Recount!! Wait, I didn't enter [emoji56]

There's a dude on imgur who has posted a different MMRS gif every day for 2 months straight now.

He's dedicated.

Back