A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah man that sucks. So are you gonna just take über everywhere and leave the work van behind where it will be safe?

daaaamn-o.gif

Morning

Yep, wasting a good amount of Abyss. I imagine many of my friendly friends would be disappoint. Just not a fan of most RIS these days. Cant do anything sweet anymore.

I wasted some Black Ops last night. Gonna try the rest of the bottle tonight.

Morning. Usual radio silence once I stop drinking so hope you all had decent few days off. Lazy weekend home playing with puppy in snow. Glad winter finally made it to our side of town. Some life decisions to be made now however, as my saison did not medal in competition, I have nothing. I am nothing. Insignificant.

No photo of puppy in snow. Reported.

Morning friendly nerds. Took a day off to hang out in here today.

That's what we like to hear.

Off to find some coffee. Maybe I'll be feeling sick this afternoon.

He's OK. I just babysat him all weekend and left the cone off him during the days, made sure he didnt lick stitches. Wife is off today and keeping an eye on him. I'm sure he'll have a terrible day tomorrow when he's home alone and cone'd.

Hard lemonade sounds awesome.

Have you tried @Pianoman 's yet? He gave me a bunch of mango and raspberry ones. They've all been great so far, but the raspberry one with belle saison was amazing. So much more crisp than I wouldve expected

Latest posts

Back