6 Year old takes off in family UFO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh... Now that is bizarre...

Ever read any of the "F my Life" comments online? I think this would be a good one. "My Thursday was terrible. My six year old son flew away in our experimental balloon aircraft and now they don't even know how to get him down. F my life..."

Yeah nowthere sayin its only moving 15 mph
I dont think they have punctured it on purpose but the helicopter was kinda making it drop when i first turned it on.

The nationla guard it on there way so it all good now lol

it starting to slow in linear speed

although it's at 5000ft above sea level It's only around 500 ft above the ground.
It'll probably be down in 40 minutes or so

he's on the ground!

DAMN I knew I shouldn't have corrected my typos...

Wow. That is just crazy. Think of all the time and effort the paramedics and Police put in for a stupid balloon.

well, they said no onw is in it now, but they never said no one was in it to begin with.

I missed the beginning. By the time I tuned in it was already on the ground.

So as of now no one know where the kid is, huh? The dad thought he was in the balloon, but he wasn't. So where is he?

I'm guessing the kid untethered it, got freaked out that he would get in trouble, and hid.

My theory.

There is tons and tons of money in grants and contracts with new expirmental aircrafts but you need to prove they work. This thing is an experiement and the guy didn't want to be the test dummy. The FAA won't just let you let this thing go to see what happens. Well now they just proved on national television that it works.

My theory.

There is tons and tons of money in grants and contracts with new expirmental aircrafts but you need to prove they work. This thing is an experiement and the guy didn't want to be the test dummy. The FAA won't just let you let this thing go to see what happens. Well now they just proved on national television that it works.

That helium is less dense than 'air'? I don't see what could of possibly been proven. Its more basic than even a weather balloon.

Back