• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 50' Wort Chiller (stainless)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Komocabo

Reaction score
I have a 50' stainless steel wort chiller up for sale. It works great and fits in a kettle. It is 3/8" ID. Selling as I am upgrading, and this is too small to convert to a HERMS set-up, which was my original plan (sounds like I want 1/2" ID for a herms). It's in great shape and is used and always cleaned. It has the garden hose attachment on the inlet side.

I prefer SS over copper because it always looks new, and doesn't get that nasty looking oxidation all over. Just a preference.

Anyways, looking for $80. Prefer to be local, but not a deal breaker. PM if interested.

Cheers,
Komocabo

1399400142285.jpg

1399400152762.jpg

1399400161414.jpg

Having problems downloading the rate info from UPS. Will get back to you tonight via PM.
Cheers,
Watson

Back