• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 50' Wort Chiller (stainless)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Komocabo

Reaction score
I have a 50' stainless steel wort chiller up for sale. It works great and fits in a kettle. It is 3/8" ID. Selling as I am upgrading, and this is too small to convert to a HERMS set-up, which was my original plan (sounds like I want 1/2" ID for a herms). It's in great shape and is used and always cleaned. It has the garden hose attachment on the inlet side.

I prefer SS over copper because it always looks new, and doesn't get that nasty looking oxidation all over. Just a preference.

Anyways, looking for $80. Prefer to be local, but not a deal breaker. PM if interested.

Cheers,
Komocabo

1399400142285.jpg

1399400152762.jpg

1399400161414.jpg

Having problems downloading the rate info from UPS. Will get back to you tonight via PM.
Cheers,
Watson

Latest posts

Back