• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2nd Stir Plate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmiller8

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has a stir plate they are looking to get rid of. Want a second one for weekends/days I brew multiple batches.

I realize I could build one, but I'm lazy.

Did you find a stir plate. I built 2 of them last year and then my staff gave one of the fancy Maelstrom stir plates so I don't need both of them. $25 shipped?

Thanks a ton for the mentions, @Marckw and @Beersnob16 ! Due to some technical difficulties, I had to start a new thread. It can be found here:https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7013967#post7013967

I just shipped out my last one today, but I have some parts on order which should be here Saturday so I can build some more. If you are interested and have a specific cigar brand you enjoy, I will do my best to find the appropriate box. I can also make them out of other objects, within reason, of course. For example, I made one out of an X-Box 360 HD-DVD player, and have plans to make one out of a Glock gun case (I have one to use for myself, but to get another seems to be rather expensive.)

Cheers!

*UPDATE: I built a couple more, but my thread was temporarily blocked. I am waiting for information regarding obtaining sponsor membership so I can continue to sell these here. Thanks for all the support so far. I look forward to showing you what I have built!

Back