• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Looking for 30 or 40 plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumpher

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
No secret: it gets hot here in Texas. I've been doing no-chill for years now, and I have a 50' copper IC, but it doesn't really fit my Mash'n'Boil too well. Anyway, as far as the "hot" comment: I'm looking for a used 30 or 40 plate chiller relatively cheap. Anyone have 1 they're looking to get rid of? I can do PayPal.

Last edited:
No secret: it gets hot here in Texas. I've been doing no-chill for years now, and I have a 50' copper IC, but it doesn't really fit my Mash'n'Boil too well. Anyway, as far as the "hot" comment: I'm looking for a used 30 or 40 plate chiller relatively cheap. Anyone have 1 they're looking to get rid of? I can do PayPal.
I've got a Blichman Therminator I'll give you for free, but ya gotta pay shipping.

@passedpawn That's an awesome offer! Thank you! Can't beat that. If you want to see what shipping is, I'll gladly pay it and any packing materials you need. Let me know how much I need to transfer when you know. I'll pm you my info.

Last edited:
Back