2017 Homebrew Con - Who's going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there as always. On Thur. afternoon, I'm doing a seminar with Drew, Marshall Schott and Malcolm Frazer. On Fri. afternoon we're recording a live podcast from the Brewcraft booth on the trade show floor. C'mon by and say hi!

I would personally love to meet you Denny, i love the podcast and ukulele jamming. Look forward to the live show.

Anyone need a place to crash for all/some of the nights of HomebrewCon? My friend bailed due to a family situation. I have reserved a 2-queen room w/ a kitchenette (fridge/microwave) at the Holiday Inn Express next to the convention center Wed-Sat nights. I covered at least one night with travel points but I'm on the hook for the rest.

Promise I'm not a freak :) Just looking to help cover some of the hotel expense. You'll get your own key once I determine you're not an axe murderer or Coldplay fan. I have a HB industry pass for HomebrewCon, have a beer in the finals, looking to have fun but not planning to get wasted every night. Planning to steward during the early judging session Thursday. PM if interested. Happy to talk via phone beforehand

Wish I could make it but alas not to be this year. Maybe next year though! Hope everyone has an awesome time

Saturday, June 17th
Online Homebrew Forums Meet & Greet 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm Social Club, Hall E
damn, there it is... shoulda kept reading
I should have a Homebrewtalk t-shirt on (at least the first day), and some HBT decals stickers, and I have a few little gifts for HBT members who approach me. So come say hi, and you might score a t-shirt or something!
Sweet! I guess I'll say hi if I have the chance at a t-shirt. :p

Oh. There is always a choice.

No, not in this case. His wife likes me, and I adore her.

He may not want to put up with me, but I bet she will "encourage" him to try.

I always say that homebrewers marry up. It's true in my case (Bob is a gem, and I don't deserve him), and it's certainly true with Randar. :)

No, not in this case. His wife likes me, and I adore her.

He may not want to put up with me, but I bet she will "encourage" him to try.

I always say that homebrewers marry up. It's true in my case (Bob is a gem, and I don't deserve him), and it's certainly true with Randar. :)
Suicide is a choice. Hopefully he doesn't choose that while driving there.

I'll be there, and our club will be serving at Club night. My first NHC! The last time it was in MSP, my wife was about to go into labor with our youngest. Not the best time to go off and drink beer for 3 days. ;)

So nice meeting some of you for the first time, and seeing old friends again. I know that there were many there that I didn't get the chance to meet.

I had such a great time!

I think TallDan did too, until he mysteriously disappeared.

I didn't take photos, because I kept forgetting, but I seem to have one that I have that I took at 2:16 AM on Thursday morning (post SoperTour):

IMG_7769.jpg

Sorry it's sideways. We were pretty sideways by that time. I can't explain the wheelbarrow races, but it sure looks like we had fun. :tank:

Cheers!

Back