• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia (2) 30L Spediel Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uberg33k

Reaction score
I have (2) 30L Spediel Fermenters that I really don't have a need for anymore. I find myself mostly doing smaller batches now (3gal), so an almost 8 gal fermenter is absurd. I don't think either fermenter has been used more than 2 or 3 times. They come with all the parts (airlock and spigot). One of them has been marked on the outside in Sharpie at each gallon measure. They're $60 new, so I'd like $40 or $75 for both.

For now, I'd prefer a local pickup because I'd imagine shipping would be stupid for these things. If you're really interested in having them shipped to you, let me know and I'll get a price. Warning in advance: I don't have boxes that would fit them, so shipping would include the purchase of boxes.

Thanks for looking.

Looks like they are 4# each. Where are you located? I may be interested if you can ship to 77586

In Atlanta. The weight isn't the issue. The size is the issue. I'm sure a box alone that would fit one of these would easily be $10 and then you'd have to add shipping on top of that. I can still get a quote for you if you're interested.

Back