15c.f. Keezer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhhobbies

Reaction score
My original thread was here but I'm making a new one since the last one was mostly on the temp controller.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keezer-build-questions-265363/index4.html

I got my stuff from Kegconnection but the nitrogen and Co2 tanks came from Praxair.

-Danby 15c.f. freezer
-Digital controller http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Temperature-...550?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c7de087e
-120v outlet inside for a fan that I still need to install
-3 Perlik 525SS Pearls
-1 wine faucet
-one Taprite regulator for the nitrogen wine tap
-one Taprite regulator for the other taps
-20lb Co2 tank
-Nitrogen tank, not sure on size but should last a long time!

I want to add a stout tap and two more Pearls in the future as well. Will also be adding a full graphic wrap when I figure out what I want to do. I will use the internal basket to hold chilled glasses.

IMG_3608.JPG

IMG_3609.JPG

Right now it comes on every 25min or so with one full keg which seems to be a little too often, hope it gets better with more full kegs inside and a fan, may also insulate the 2x8 wood collar with foam too if needed.

First keg I have in there now is a Festa Brew Pale Ale and I just started a Festa Brew Red Ale and Coopers Draught. I really wanted to try the Festa Brew Bock but they were out.

OK I was finally able to put a wrap on the freezer, its a castle to protect my beer :) I alsao made little magnets so I knew what was on tap.

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

Thanks, yeah I was after different but honestly I had a hard time finding something oddly enough, some day I will have a great idea and change it im sure but for now its a castle, something to look at other then a white freezer :)

Back