• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri 10G Tall Boy Kettle with Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STL_Lucas

Reaction score
I have for sale a like new (1 time use) 10 G Tall Boy Brew Kettle with Blichman Brewmometer and Stainless Steel Ball Valve and Barb Fitting. This is heavy duty Kettle and costs about $215 new from Midwest Supplies with shipping. The only reason I'm getting rid of this is because this is so heavy duty I cannot get 7g to boil in this on my electric stove and have no way to brew outside. I'm looking to sell this so I can get a smaller 7.5 - 8 gallon economy kettle that I might be able to use indoors. I would be willing to sell or trade down to a smaller kettle plus cash. This kettle has only been filled with wort 1 time and was cleaned and put away. Perfect for anyone looking to do full boils and would like all of the bells and whistles. I can meet anywhere in St. Louis/St. Charles area and would like to get $175 out of this.

Back