You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate people that hate people that do not put salt on their potatoes....lmao!!! j/k. I generally only eat sweet potatoes. However I do love Sea Salt and Vinegar Potato chips.

we agree that i'm awesome...don't we? :confused:
Oh, well, there's that, too. I forgot. I was too busy thinking about your manliness.:)

I hate when I have a kid home from school, as I do today. And I hate that I have to go to Toronto in January (absolutely no offense intended for Torontonians??), I'd just rather go in August.

And I also hate when those *****es at Deloitte & Touche keep emailing me wondering where my Heisman ballot is. I have until Wednesday to vote online, you tools. Leave me alone.:mad:

You know what I ****ing hate?

I hate that I lost three relatives this year! First my grandfather, then an aunt and now my grandmother.

So up yours with your problems.

I ****ing hate this year!

i hate cats. nasty little creatures.

Not a fan of cats but I don't like to say I hate them 'cos I do understand that some poeple love them. Srsly tho, I do hate them!

we agree that i'm awesome...don't we? :confused:

That was a given tho.

Oh, well, there's that, too. I forgot. I was too busy thinking about your manliness.:)

Don't forget his maltiness.

I hate that I won't say what I hate right now 'cos I'll hate the repercussions. :drunk:

i hate people that think they are more important than the whiney bitches they complain about, but in fact they are doing the exact same thing so they are not only whiney bitches but hypocrites :p

i hate people that think they are more important than the whiney bitches they complain about, but in fact they are doing the exact same thing so they are not only whiney bitches but hypocrites :p

Well, I hate people who aren't nice to hypocrites. But I tolerate people who get sarcasm. ;)

I hate it when I take the shield off my angle grinder and get my left index finger caught in between the wheel and the body of the grinder while it's spinning and carve a nice "V" in my finger. I also hate it when I now bend my finger and crack the scab that's trying to form! :mad:

I gotta stay away from the power tools for a while!

To get to those hard to reach places like under the lip and inside the keg where I drilled the hole for the spigot. I could have done it with the shield on, but it's just easier with it off. That said, I think I'll struggle through with the shield ON next time! :eek:

I *ALWAYS* use a pair of leather gloves when using my angle grinder. I took the shield off so I could use the knotted wire brush. (And it makes cutting some things easier) Like your finger for instance.
-Me

Did I mention I hate poison oak?

IMG_0238.jpg

Back