Labels on Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
Anyone have any success finding a product that allows you to slip in labels for your beers on your tap handles?

I am looking for something like this, except instead of a chalkboard/white board maybe something that has an insert for a photo/label. (i.e. I could print out a label and switch it and and out of a square holder on the tap). Hope I described that ok..

41somdbA8wL.jpg

I do a slight variation on that. I print the labels and laminate them. then just use a bit of tape on a handle that looks similar to those you posted with out the chalk board part. I can come up with a pic if you want it.

Those are pretty sweet and exactly what I am looking for.

I've found a lot of places that make customizable taps since I first posted this, but most of them have some "patented label design" that is a trigger for you to provie more $$$ to them every time you switch out a label. I'm just looking for something that I can create labels on Photoshop with and slide them in. A somewhat DIY approach in the graphics department.

Thanks for sharing the beer labelizer though. Looks pretty sleek.

I wasn't happy with the first set of tap handles I made and posted here earlier, so I started over. I'm much happier with how these turned out. I looked at it as being a fun cheap project with the total cost coming in under $30 to make both.

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

Back