Kegkits.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgbranch

Reaction score
I had read all the posts regarding this guy several years back but apparently had a brain fart and ordered some stuff from him without making the connection.
He took my money on the 13th and today, the 22nd, there is still no package, no email confirmation and no tracking number.
He has not answered his phone all week and will not return my email.
What a way to run a business.......
:mad:

It's a bit early to hit the panic button - even if it was someone other than Tom...

Cheers!

Don't you mean "even if it is Tom"? Sorry, 9 days no communication from a vendor, even after deliberate attempts to communicate back, and that's panic worthy for ANY vendor. In this case, I believe it's panic with a cherry on top.

This is Tom from kegkits.com. If you ordered a regulator with the adjustment handle option they will start shipping again mid-next week. I know this reads like excuses to some of you but we have been dealing with supply issues with our regulator body & brass supplier and I finally came to the conclusion last week that they can not support the number of hand adjustment handles I've been consuming. I found a source for an adjustment handle that looks different than the ones we have been using but they work the same and 100 of them will be here on Tuesday.

Send me a email or a PM on this site and I'll be happy to send you a status on your order.

Hi Tom, Tried sending you an instant message but system returned you are not accepting from members. I ordered some supplies from you 39 days ago, payment was taken the next day. I have sent you at least six emails asking for some kind of response but nothing has returned. Not sure if you are still in business or not but thinking there is a problem. Can you give me a heads up on delivery or should I contact the bank to cancel the order? Any help or even a response would be appreciated
Frank

Almost a year old thread here. If u don't hear back in a few days just call ur CC company or bank and see if they can cancel it.

I wouldn't wait 39 days if something like this happens again but hopefully it wont.

Any recent history with this company? :confused:

Their RIMS kit is enticing. I wish other places sold a RIMS kit as ready to go as kegkits. While their RIMS products look good and are at a competitive price point, the company history and BBB "F" rating is a big detractor (just looked it up).

Tom does have some baggage.

It's documented elsewhere in the hbt archives, but four years ago I bought a six faucet tower and associated fittings from Tom that took nearly a month to finally deliver. But appear it did, and at a price that was majorly below the prevailing market at the time.

Another order a year or so later for a 4 port manifold with checks and a handful of QDs and misc. hardware was delivered relatively promptly.

This year I ordered pretty much an identical set of gas parts to outfit another fridge. Tom totally punted the order and pretty much begged for it to be cancelled.

I don't know what the guy's deal is, but the aggravation factor may not be worth the low prices...

Cheers!

Back