A beer start up looking for interested partner to join

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber_Logger

Reaction score
We are located in Northern California. We only have one beer and ready to sell. In the future we will be looking to bring out new recipes in our market after we launch which will happen Summer 2011 after our licensing goes through.

Right now, we need to brace for the launch by bringing in a business partner ready to wear multiple hats so we can make sure we have enough man-power and expertise to get this company off of the ground.

If you are interested, please post any questions or advice or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,
MJ

You should be able to find some UCD students that are in or have been through the brewing program there.

Our website just began construction so there will not be any information for us to release for another month at least. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

@Sacdan, thanks for the help, I will check them out. BTW, I live in Davis so if you have any venues for me to physically visit, I can do so. Thanks!

Back