What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It a decent IPA. I prefer Hopsy Dazy, though.

1404078949611.jpg

Yesterday's fishing haul. I said Taco Bell looked good in a commercial, so my wife just ran out to get some. I'll regret this in a few hours...probably drink my HB Pale with the toxic meal.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404079732.658033.jpg

Yesterday's fishing haul. I said Taco Bell looked good in a commercial, so my wife just ran out to get some. I'll regret this in a few hours...probably drink my HB Pale with the toxic meal.

Taco+Bell_1b9693_4545160.jpg

This cracked me up when I first saw it. And yeah, despite the....complications....Taco Bell is always worth it.

Had me a tasty Burrito Mojado from District Taco earlier. With their secret behind-the-counter habanero salsa. Completely different world than Taco Bell. But the firehole will probably be much the same.

Drinking water in the mean time.

They all appear to be legal fish, but I think you might have exceeded the limit :)

This ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404080185.679693.jpg.

Let's see, the list goes something like...

2 Miller Lites (don't judge me)
Rhinegeist Anniversary IPA
Rhinegeist Spike (several)
Rhinegeist Green Fury
Rhinegeist Barrel-Aged Uncle

Smacked!

Having a Brevard Red Ale on draught at The Phoenix in Brevard, NC. Skip the soups...I'm hoping the grilled Caesar salad is better.

IMAG3237.jpg

Regret in an hour is okay ... it's the next morning regret that sucks. ;)

On to the coffee ... Bender, that is! :D

*edit* - and defying gravity too!

image.jpg

Dirty Little Freak. Du claw. I need more.
Fuqing with my new weber trying to do chicken and keep the heat up.

I had to keep the bottom vents all the way open on mine. How did/is yours turning out?

Another Dales Pale. I need to slow down or tomorrow is really going to hurt.

Dirty Little Freak. Du claw. I need more.
Fuqing with my new weber trying to do chicken and keep the heat up.

I was surprised I liked that as much as I did. Not normally into malty/sweet.

Happy birthday to SupervisingChildren! I hate you for your gose haul.

A Sammy, followed by a couple of Port City Derechos. Now out to watch the little one bike.

A Sammy, followed by a couple of Port City Derechos. Now out to watch the little one bike.

I haven't tried the Derecho this year. Is it as good as last year's?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404085701.432488.jpg
Kids are finally asleep so time for a second pour of enjoy by 7.04.14 and season 5 of the Tudors.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'd wish you a happy B-Day, but you're drinking Gose & I'm still on the coffee. the closest you get from me is a berry back hand.:mug:

Haha ha, I'd expect nothing less!

Happy birthday buddy!! Happy to be drinking with you;) .. now on to this while I get the grill lit

Thanks!

Happy birthday!

Thanks!

Thanks! I'm very lucky!
Parents got me a gift card to the lhbs too!

Need a drink but not sure what yet.

Cracked a growler of Perrin Wood Aged 1885 Kona. Its a blend of their BBA Kona coff brown and BBA 1885 Porter. So complex and delicious! Worth every penny of $16 growler, this will not survive the night.

KIMG0444.jpg

I had my hefe and the Stone's Go To IPA. I thought it was pretty tasty. Definitely a lot of simcoe though. I would buy it again.

Skipping a bunch of posts that I missed this weekend. Just had this and it was delicious. Unique. Strong Berliner Weisse blended with a mango wheat, 10%, tart, fruity, but still thick and very drinkable. Might have to pick up another 4 pack to hold onto for a while.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404089299.988097.jpg

I had to keep the bottom vents all the way open on mine. How did/is yours turning out?

Another Dales Pale. I need to slow down or tomorrow is really going to hurt.

This is on a kettle grill. I haven't bought the smoker yet. :(

A new homer beer from a brewery out in the western 'burbs. I'd heard of em, but hadn't had their stuff before.

This is damned good. And my style of beer, no less. Might be the new homer pick (production beer at least, still can't beat Mad Fox for English styles).

20140629_203644[1].jpg

Back