Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many concussions have you had?

So many I had to wear one of these:
steve-wallace-helmet.jpg

... and what everyone is now saying is that the evidence in the double murder is even stronger than this trial just had.

Interesting to see how they proceed with that trial.

... and what everyone is now saying is that the evidence in the double murder is even stronger than this trial just had.

Interesting to see how they proceed with that trial.

Yeah it will be. They must have got some damning evidence while investigating the Lloyd murder. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of sick trophy or something like that.

What's kind of amazing is that the Hernandez trial is over and he's going to be locked up forever..

And the Marathon Bomber has had his day in court and he has been found guilty also.

Both put away by prosecuting attorney's making perhaps $45,000 per year.

And yet "Deflate-gate" still lingers on. WTF?

Hernandez still can appeal. I think every news station I've listened to has said "will never be a free man again." It was an interesting prosecution. From what I've heard they left out a lot of evidence and the appeal sounds like a lock.

I swear I heard on the news that life sentences without parole are automatically appealed.... so it was going to happen as a matter of procedure.

I was hoping it would be over and done with from the legal perspective so that maybe the Pats could get salary cap relief on whatever is left tied to him.

Pats have another SB title to defend this year

You're correct about automatic appeal which is the thing about the news reporting experts that annoys me. I didn't follow the trial that much but I figured by not finding the gun he would walk. Then prosecution would find more evidence(or a link to the double homicide) or more witnesses. Now the prosecution has the upper hand in the appeals. The other trial will be interesting.

Anyone else see the Tom Brady/Jordan Spieth commercial? There's nothing TB can't do.

Latest posts

Back