Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coldcrash said:
Nah. People would probably just abuse it by posting pics of their coffee, complaining about their jobs, or bragging about how much wood they split. :D

You're probably right. It'll never work.

allenH said:
Terrapin Hopsecutioner.

mcbaumannerb said:
Wrong thread homer! ;)

wobrien said:
Lol, wrong thread? At least we know what you are drinking now ;)

WesleyS said:
If only there was a thread for that sort of thing where people could post pictures of what they're currently drinking. Someone should start one and call it something like What Are You Drinking Now. ;)

coldcrash said:
Nah. People would probably just abuse it by posting pics of their coffee, complaining about their jobs, or bragging about how much wood they split. :D

Yeah, yeah, y'all got me. Sorry guys, there is a first time for everything.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Just tell em to shove it and that you meant to post it here :D

Hahah, I am prepping my MAW box to be mailed out tomorrow. Heavy duty for precious cargo

image-3976468533.jpg

Fully lined, that's how I roll!

Hahah, I am prepping my MAW box to be mailed out tomorrow. Heavy duty for precious cargo

View attachment 149788

Fully lined, that's how I roll!

Maybe you should send me an empty box for your beer! I'm getting ready to pack yours. I try and double it up, I don't have the extra thick stuff. You get that from work?

I used 1 inch expanded styrofoam from a local home improvememt stores with two layers of cardboard to ship a 40 pound box of beer in the past. All survived.

Just for what its worth.

TNGabe said:
Maybe you should send me an empty box for your beer! I'm getting ready to pack yours. I try and double it up, I don't have the extra thick stuff. You get that from work?

Yeah, it is 1/2 inch corrugated. Super strong, the forklift slowly sinks into it when you drive over it, pretty impressive considering the forklift weight 9600lbs

allenH said:
Yeah, it is 1/2 inch corrugated. Super strong, the forklift slowly sinks into it when you drive over it, pretty impressive considering the forklift weight 9600lbs

Damn, you needed a forklift to load up the MAW fulfillment? I'm impressed ;)

wobrien said:
So here is my RIS wish list:

Hunahpu (any)
Black Tuesday
Chocolate Rain
Grey Monday
CBS
Any BCBS variant
Dark Lord (anything pre 2013, or any BA including 2013)
Surly Darkness

Thanks in advance guys!

Good morning boys and girls. Since today is monday, I added Grey Monday to make the list a little easier :)

Hunahpu (any)
Black Tuesday
Chocolate Rain
Grey Monday
CBS
Any BCBS variant
Surly Darkness

Thanks in advance guys!

Good morning boys and girls. Since today is monday, I added Grey Monday to make the list a little easier :)

C'mon ya'll, not a tough list for some of you. He stood in line for a couple hours to get two bottles for my MAW and that was the full limit. Hook him up!

Thanks guys. It's fairly tough, but if you all don't mind I want to let it go a day or two before I expand, but I'll try not to derail the threads progress TOO much :)

Thanks guys. It's fairly tough, but if you all don't mind I want to let it go a day or two before I expand, but I'll try not to derail the threads progress TOO much :)

I've only got two more days. :D

Today someone in Alabama will have some new beers in his fridge/cellar

I got hooked up for real today. Thanks a ton. I am excited about all the goodies. A pic will come as soon as I get to my computer left it at work. What's in the no label bottle?

Glad everything got there safe and sound.

That's a maple coffee stout I brewed, I brewed it last year, and haven't had one in months. It did however score a 46 on Saturday to win the specialty category :D. I got jobbed in best of show...lol.

Def let it ride, I can't do it but someone will be able to grant that.

Glad everything got there safe and sound.

That's a maple coffee stout I brewed, I brewed it last year, and haven't had one in months. It did however score a 46 on Saturday to win the specialty category :D. I got jobbed in best of show...lol.

Looking forward to it. Love me some homebrew

wobrien said:

Hunahpu (any)
Black Tuesday
Chocolate Rain
Grey Monday
CBS
Any BCBS variant
Surly Darkness

TNGabe said:
I sure hope no one else grabs this before I'm allowed to. :D :D :D

Are you guys gonna make Gabe turn this into a trade? Not that I would turn it down...

Hey, you no ask, you no get!

It is a MAW, not a List things you kind of want, put up whatever you want boo. I fully expect to wait another 3-6 months before I can grant another list. HOpefully I can get some rare JK brewery only releases to up my odds!

Just saw Boxer's Revenge release this weekend.

Yep, brewery only, usually it hit shelves at least for a couple days. I'm really hoping to get a ticket for their 3rd annual Funk 'n Sour fest on October 27th, if so I'll def get some more Boxer's Revenge, I'm all out now. Hopefully I'll also get the new Strawberry Sour- Omniscience & Proselytism, but that will be a 1 per person limit, I"m drinking my one bottle of Atrial Rubicite with the wife tomorrow!

Indytruks138 said:
It is a MAW, not a List things you kind of want, put up whatever you want boo. I fully expect to wait another 3-6 months before I can grant another list. HOpefully I can get some rare JK brewery only releases to up my odds!

Yes please!

Yep, brewery only, usually it hit shelves at least for a couple days. I'm really hoping to get a ticket for their 3rd annual Funk 'n Sour fest on October 27th, if so I'll def get some more Boxer's Revenge, I'm all out now. Hopefully I'll also get the new Strawberry Sour- Omniscience & Proselytism, but that will be a 1 per person limit, I"m drinking my one bottle of Atrial Rubicite with the wife tomorrow!

I kinda was mad because it'll be brewery only. I have seen it here before and not going to make a trip the the brewery every time they have a release. I think that is a very bad move on their part. i might just stop buying their beers.

I kinda was mad because it'll be brewery only. I have seen it here before and not going to make a trip the the brewery every time they have a release. I think that is a very bad move on their part. i might just stop buying their beers.

They have said that the brewery only releases will allow them to greatly expand in the very near future and start making bigger batches. El Cedro and Wunderkind are supposed to stay,in,stores for a while, but boxers, funk metal, ru55 and fruited sours will be brewery only for a while. It sucks but I understand.

Easy to understand why you would be dissapointed. Me too, I was hoping to get more JK stuff when we trade. However, from their perspective, if they can sell it all from the brewery, they're cutting out one or two markups - I don't know if they self distribute. So why would they sell it for 60% of what they could be getting?

Back