Waiting on my Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricT

Reaction score
warning: Rant ahead.....

So I won a bid on ebay for a cornie keg back on the 16th of this month. A couple days later I decide I better order a co2 tank, regulator etc.. from Keg connection (ebay really didn't have that good of deals once shipping was factored in). My keg connection order came yesterday and I still have no Cornie keg. I asked the seller what was going on and she said she shipped it on the 17th. I look at my tracking number and it has the same BS message about receiving electronic notification and when/if information becomes available it will be updated. WTF? I have got things from USPS in 3-5 days in the past even though it says 7-14 business days but damn this is just pissing me off. I am using UPS for now on. :mad:
Ok end of rant, for anyone who read this, thanks for listening. Oh and thanks to Keg Connection for getting my stuff to me in a timely manner. I wish I would have got the keg that was included in the kit :D

Yah I do but it was the only shipping method offered. I haven't had any problems in the past. I'm pretty sure its coming via wagon train from NY to CA. I have to go out of town tomorrow morning for 2 days. It sure would have been nice to have a cold Honey ale waiting for me when I got home. Oh well, a few more days in the primary will be fine.

Dont you know thew post office sucks!

And we know why that is right? Everything the government has ever "run" or managed has sucked the big one and cost exponentially more than predicted. And we're in the process of growing our government now. What a crock! And now my rant is over...

Back