where to get cheap 2.5 gallon kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluketamer

Reaction score
anyone have any good connections on 2.5 or 2.6 gallon kegs. they are the only ones that fit in my fridge but they tend to be expensive . i been paying around 80 to 100$ per keg with shipping. the amcel 2.5 and the yaebew or tmcraft 2.6 are the ones im talking about

thanks

anyone have any good connections on 2.5 or 2.6 gallon kegs. they are the only ones that fit in my fridge but they tend to be expensive . i been paying around 80 to 100$ per keg with shipping. the amcel 2.5 and the yaebew or tmcraft 2.6 are the ones im talking about

thanks
where you located?

Check out Beverage Elements. Theyve been the cheapest and best deals on new and used kegs ive found. For example 2 pack of new 3 gal keg is 139 plus 15 for shipping. Ive always had good luck with them even with used kegs have been decent quality.

They sell reconditioned 5 gal for 35 bucks a pop- cant beat it.

I just bought these 2 for $60 total off of Facebook Marketplace. I spend an ridiculous amount of time scrolling through Marketplace, but I occasionally get hits like this. Now I'm in the Atlanta metro area so YMMV.
20230724_203009.jpg

those are beauties and thats a steal ill take a look at facebook
I think a lot of people are quitting the hobby right now. Also, I've seen a number of things that the sellers weren't sure what they were for, and then underpriced them. Perhaps acquired from storage lockups?

Latest posts

Back