where do i get labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo62002

Reaction score
ok so i started making my own beer and want to put a label on it,but i have no clue where to get them once i have a design( which i dont have yet ether and need help with.) iv found a few sites that have genaric labels thatyou add your info to but there too mass done for me i want something original. can anyone help?

What lots of people do is print them out on a color printer (several labels per page), bring to a copy store and make color laser copies, cut into labels, and apply with milk (really) or a glue stick. [Milk works great - just brush some onto the back of the label].

I personally don't mess with labels. I either write a code on the cap with a sharpie or when I'm feeling like it, I'll make a 3/4" circular label (available from Staples) and print info on them with my laser printer.

In terms of making a label, some free graphics programs are available online, otherwise try this: Official Seal Generator It's pretty easy and fun to use.

I generally use the staple labels because I'm lazy. I only label beers I give to people (I also frame the labels, I'm a dork), too much of a pain to get those stickers back off!

Back