What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a Roggenbier, while trying to adjust to not chewing tobacco. This e-cig isn't bad at all (the coffee flavored stuff is awesome BTW)!

Having a Roggenbier, while trying to adjust to not chewing tobacco. This e-cig isn't bad at all (the coffee flavored stuff is awesome BTW)!

I'm puffing on one right now. It really helps curb the cravings. . . I have gone back and forth for a while. But really trying to use it to quit completely. Good luck!

I didn't get any citrus from that beer either - quite dank (which worked fine with the red rye, just wasn't what I was expecting.)

Mosaic wasn't what I was expecting, either. I was actually pretty disappointed with my DIPA that showcases Mosaic front and center. It might be good in a complimentary role, though.

Wings nothin, this stuff is like crank.

image-2963507612.jpg

Dave1096 said:
Mosaic wasn't what I was expecting, either. I was actually pretty disappointed with my DIPA that showcases Mosaic front and center. It might be good in a complimentary role, though.

I think the key to mosaic is using a yeast with the right bio-transformative properties.

I think the key to mosaic is using a yeast with the right bio-transformative properties.

I don't know...I think it just doesn't sit well with my specific palette. I've had it in Terrapin's Mosaic and Deschute's Fresh Squeezed, and the same Mosaic qualities I didn't like in my homebrew are in those beers, too. Great Lakes Alchemy Hour is the only beer I've had that uses Mosaic that I really liked. I know alot of people think it's great...I'm coming to the conclusion that it just isn't for me...at least not as the primary hop in a recipe. Too melony/berry-like.

Weren't you saying you'd send me some more beers? :D

Chew is evil. I had a much harder time getting of that than cigs. Good luck! Look at some pictures of guys who have had half their faces removed. That helped me.

I agree. I started chewing first, then smoking. Quit both, got back on both. Now I have a pretty good grip on it. I can have an occasional one and it usually makes me feel like crap and I will have no cravings after. I got an e cig for awhile and that lead me to want to smoke regular cigs again. I do like cigars though.

HB cascade/willamette ipa with amylase.

Amylase hasn't really made any difference compared to the non amylase version. Clearer and maybe a bit drier? Hard to say.

DisturbdChemist said:
HOW!?!?! I dont like you right now. I say Hunnapu.. I cant get any of that :(. One day hopefully :rockin:

Haha well I had a trade that was 2 15$ HF bottle releases for the brandy huna and a a tired hands guillemot nebula.

MrNickVT said:
Haha well I had a trade that was 2 15$ HF bottle releases for the brandy huna and a a tired hands guillemot nebula.

Wow, you're cleaning up off HF

image-4268462076.jpg

Schlafly Export IPA - they should call it a '90s ipa' classic c hops with caramel malt - ugh. This place is always hit and miss, but at least they have pimento cheese got dogs.

Charter Oak 1687 Brown Ale
image-2534212725.jpg

Two Roads Road 2 Ruin DIPA
Keg just got tapped. First glass. Fresh as ****.
image-3152740020.jpg

TNGabe said:
Wow, you're cleaning up off HF

Schlafly Export IPA - they should call it a '90s ipa' classic c hops with caramel malt - ugh. This place is always hit and miss, but at least they have pimento cheese got dogs.

That's how I felt.

You know it's a redneck town when I'm on my 3rd ipa, listening to some puddle jumper pilots swap stories, and the hipsters don't even ride fixies.

image-2654153541.jpg

Back