What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad shandy

20130725_193053.jpg

Channel66 said:
That's a problem I've worked really hard to prevent. Running out, not the fruit fly

Nothing in the pipeline, either. Life is getting in the way of my brewing. Thinking of buying ingredients for an IPA on the way home from work tomorrow...and a sixer of some craft brew.

LoloMT7 said:
I'm that way with lagunitas IPA... love the rest of there beers but that one doesn't work for me.

Drinking this gem now

F yeah

Wow, you're cleaning up off HF

View attachment 137358

Schlafly Export IPA - they should call it a '90s ipa' classic c hops with caramel malt - ugh. This place is always hit and miss, but at least they have pimento cheese got dogs.

Man, I thought I liked that when it first came out. Then I bought a 6 pk and I hate it now. Luckily, my wife comes home the other day with a surprise. None other than another 6 pk of that crap. On the bright side, my friend got me a case of Heady. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

Maybe 3711 was isolated from this brewery, but certainly not the only thing going on in here. Several of the other bottles where I got this one had pellicles. Worth picking up if you find a bottle with a reasonable chance of not being light struck.

View attachment 137408

Was that one skunky? I had their Flanders and it was pretty mediocre IMO.

xMalachi said:
Man, I thought I liked that when it first came out. Then I bought a 6 pk and I hate it now. Luckily, my wife comes home the other day with a surprise. None other than another 6 pk of that crap. On the bright side, my friend got me a case of Heady. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

They are definitely hit or miss, but I enjoy their Oatmeal Stout and Coffee stout. Raspberry Hefe is NOT good.

The make a hell of a bison burger and Gouda potatos au gratin.

My saison, its starting to get a nice tartness at the end. And yeah its a old picture, really lazy today. On the upside just returned from the in laws house where in exchange for a six pack of home brew my FIL got me two more glass carboys. He has now upped my capacity by 20 gallons in the last month :ban:

ForumRunner_20130725_225824.jpg

Edit: no effin clue why the Tart Side pic came up

Attachments

• TartSideoftheMoon_OL-e1360817606198-200x200.png
    TartSideoftheMoon_OL-e1360817606198-200x200.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 104
My saison, its starting to get a nice tartness at the end. And yeah its a old picture, really lazy today. On the upside just returned from the in laws house where in exchange for a six pack of home brew my FIL got me two more glass carboys. He has now upped my capacity by 20 gallons in the last month :ban:

Edit: no effin clue why the Tart Side pic came up

Tartside is trying to lure you back to the tartside. Give in to temptation :mug:

Just kegged George Washington's Small beer. Surprisingly excited to say it is much better than I anticipated. Made my own invert sugar with Florida organic cane sugar to replicate the molasses that would have been used back then. Used willamette hops in the boil and s-04.

It's actually really drinkable and nice crisp flavor profile and I'm drinking it flat!

Coffee now, more of this fine stash later. I think some of the Jolly Monk for a start.

stash_zps47d20e1a.jpg

Yes I had the Faxe (not great) and the humdinger (I loved it) last night already.

Back