What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know it's a redneck town when I'm on my 3rd ipa, listening to some puddle jumper pilots swap stories, and the hipsters don't even ride fixies.

She rides a fixies ;-)

tumblr_lotwi4TKSg1qep8pvo1_500.jpg

And this one was wondering if you would ride her fixie bwahahahaha.

images-2.jpeg

And some more Crown Royal

NIZZLE said:
She rides a fixies ;-)

And this one was wondering if you would ride her fixie bwahahahaha.

And some more Crown Royal

It's a wonder you ended up in a hotel alone....

TNGabe said:
Lagaunitas IPA, so much better.

I gotta have my in-laws send me some more of that! I finished off my sixxer within 3 days of leaving Tennessee. A case should suffice...

Having another Roggenbier and relaxing after a steak dinner, and before the wife's s'mores pie.

NIZZLE said:
Why because I'm human pretty sure I'm aloud to look. Fyi I showed those same pic to my wife and she said you Jack @ss I thought all men looked at women guess not ehhhh!

Go ahead and look, but don't let her see you. Or don't show her the pic in this case!

Didn't feel like having a beer at the airport (or having the beer they have at the airport), so I got a strawberry milkshake instead. Another week down, heading home.

Go ahead and look, but don't let her see you. Or don't show her the pic in this case!

Didn't feel like having a beer at the airport (or having the beer they have at the airport), so I got a strawberry milkshake instead. Another week down, heading home.

Naw! We been together for 18 years I would not trade her for nothing she is my soul mate we may have are arguments but what relationship don't? If anyone try's to tell me their relationship is prefect they are a damn liar. More royal crown

NIZZLE said:
Naw! We been together for 18 years I would not trade her for nothing she is my soul mate we may have are arguments but what relationship don't? If anyone try's to tell me their relationship is prefect they are a dame liar. More royal crown

Are you from the southern part of the US?

Naw! We been together for 18 years I would not trade her for nothing she is my soul mate we may have are arguments but what relationship don't? If anyone try's to tell me their relationship is prefect they are a dame liar. More royal crown

A prefect Notre Dame liar?

My 90' clone. Pretty sure I might be headed towards a problem because--even though it's been two months since bottling--the caps are starting to bulge...

Cathedral said:
My 90' clone. Pretty sure I might be headed towards a problem because--even though it's been two months since bottling--the caps are starting to bulge...

All the more reason to slug them down! I can't wait to brew that one again. Shed a single tear when I drank the last one. Did you use the recipe from BYO?

All the more reason to slug them down! I can't wait to brew that one again. Shed a single tear when I drank the last one. Did you use the recipe from BYO?

Yess'r, although I had to sub out the Amarillo for Centennial due to the whole "hop shortage" malarky, so it's definitely not a clone, not by a long shot, but still good. Not to mention somehow this puppy managed to climb up to 9.8%... So it's a little hot, but still damn satisfying.

What's ironic is I actually brewed this for a competition, and by the time that rolled around, the beer was still flat so I had to drop out.

Hydro sample of my newest saison batch.. only 12 days in and I can already tell you I'm going to be pleased with this wlp670.. WAY more funk better mouth feel and the aroma is much more like I was looking for. Now how do I clear it without leaving it with the Brett for too long? Cold crash and bottle soon?

ForumRunner_20130725_172743.png

Hydro sample of my newest saison batch.. only 12 days in and I can already tell you I'm going to be pleased with this wlp670.. WAY more funk better mouth feel and the aroma is much more like I was looking for. Now how do I clear it without leaving it with the Brett for too long? Cold crash and bottle soon?

Bottling at 1.010 with brett would be inadvisable. If you keg it and keep it cold, you shouldn't see much activity, but if you bottle it, over-carbonation will ensue. I've never used 670, but I'd think you should end up in the 1.002-1.004 range.

Maybe 3711 was isolated from this brewery, but certainly not the only thing going on in here. Several of the other bottles where I got this one had pellicles. Worth picking up if you find a bottle with a reasonable chance of not being light struck.

image-107706440.jpg

Bottling at 1.010 with brett would be inadvisable. If you keg it and keep it cold, you shouldn't see much activity, but if you bottle it, over-carbonation will ensue. I've never used 670, but I'd think you should end up in the 1.002-1.004 range.

You can kill it if you want, but you'll like it better dried out.

Why because I'm human pretty sure I'm aloud to look. Fyi I showed those same pic to my wife and she said you Jack @ss I thought all men looked at women guess not ehhhh!

If you don't want me to give you a hard time, don't share so much. :D

MrNickVT said:
Breakfast of champs. Which airport? The one with a mini Sam Adams brewery in it?

DFW Airport. I wish it had a mini SA brewery! Sadly, the Boston lager was the most exciting beer on the menu at this particular bar. The rest were BMC beers. Although any beer would do at 8 am at the airport!

That's kind of what I thought it's a bit young still anyways I'll give it a few weeks and I haven't got much room for kegging..
damn that Ivan ;-)

Back