Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets shift back to that commercial (that I hope I never see actually broadcasted).

I think it would be much more compelling for me to buy if Tom was getting a ride back from picking up his Beautyrest Black mattress driven by a naked Matthew McConaughey smoking a spliff in his Lincoln Navigator with Ellen Degeneres straddling it steady on the roof of the Nav.

I'd buy all that **** including Matt's stash.

Hollllllld the phone... You're now tellin me the NFL tried to falsify a major report (now on CTE and brain injuries) because it would benefit them???

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????

But.... But.... INTEGRITY!?!?

Please. You all have been defending NE's integrity by attacking the commissioner/league's integrity for so long that you don't even know why you're doing it anymore.

Oh hold on, hold on.... I just took a quick on-line course in Jackazz so I think I can translate some of this...

So you're saying, basically, that just because the NFL has now been blamed by the US freakin' Govt for trying to falsify a significant study, that, in no way, means that the Pats could even possibly be less guilty.

Gottttttttt it.

Riiiiiiiiight.

So if you got arrested for possession of cocaine because a bag of cocaine, just happened to fall out of your pocket during a traffic stop... and you swore up and down that the drugs were planted by the cop... and you went to prison.

And then... six months later, a US Federal prosecutor brings charges against that same cop for falsifying evidence in another case.... Nope, you're still guilty. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Right.

You need to run to the store and buy another box of Clown Flakes since you obviously gobbled the first box up completely for breakfast this morning.

Oh hold on, hold on.... I just took a quick on-line course in Jackazz so I think I can translate some of this...

So you're saying, basically, that just because the NFL has now been blamed by the US freakin' Govt for trying to falsify a significant study, that, in no way, means that the Pats could even possibly be less guilty.

Gottttttttt it.

Riiiiiiiiight.

So if you got arrested for possession of cocaine because a bag of cocaine, just happened to fall out of your pocket during a traffic stop... and you swore up and down that the drugs were planted by the cop... and you went to prison.

And then... six months later, a US Federal prosecutor brings charges against that same cop for falsifying evidence in another case.... Nope, you're still guilty. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Right.

You need to run to the store and buy another box of Clown Flakes since you obviously gobbled the first box up completely for breakfast this morning.

You are downright retarded...not that there's anything wrong with that :rolleyes:

CkXOTeUUgAEf2Jc.jpg

You make that sound pejorative.

Don't feel so sad that nobody anywhere ever talks about the Eggles about anything other than "Epic Suckage".

And take cheer that - improbable as it seems - it could even be worse...

Cheers! ("No Dairy" should play well in "The Land Of Nothing Much More Than Cows" ;))

Back