What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Thanks BeerMeDuffMan. :mug:
View attachment 251548

#750SinglePour

I love that glass. I refuse to spend too much money on glasses as they don't last long around here... my wife truly deserves the reputation @bucknuts has. I am talking about the glass breaking reputation, not the peeing outside reputation... she'll squat if she has to.

Mmm. It was tasty.

IMG_20150125_165655.jpg

I love that glass. I refuse to spend too much money on glasses as they don't last long around here... my wife truly deserves the reputation @bucknuts has. I am talking about the glass breaking reputation, not the peeing outside reputation... she'll squat if she has to.

I never would have bought it either. Just the only thing remotely useable in the reward catalog so now I have two. :)

it's a proper koozie of the only Spurs that matter

When that happens in Texas, I might be impressed.

And while we're at it, another fun one:

When I was just a little boy, my mother gave me a little toy. An Asernal fan on a string. Told me to kick his f***in head in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Centennial IPA. And just so I don't get mcnaubenerbed. What the Hell. Where's the pic? Try again.

IMG_20150125_173451.jpg

Last edited:
Coffee...12 year old daughter's best friend texted that she had taken ten pills. She and SWMBO rushed out and called 911. Got there just ahead of police. Parents in living room with no idea. Friend curled up on bed with racing heart. EMT's got there, checked her out and walked her to the ambulance and took her away. Well. That was no fun. Be interesting to see the effect on my normally stoic and moody daughter. They are returning home soon.

Coffee...12 year old daughter's best friend texted that she had taken ten pills. She and SWMBO rushed out and called 911. Got there just ahead of police. Parents in living room with no idea. Friend curled up on bed with racing heart. EMT's got there, checked her out and walked her to the ambulance and took her away. Well. That was no fun. Be interesting to see the effect on my normally stoic and moody daughter. They are returning home soon.

I don't comprehend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8kNgTsBnE

When that happens in Texas, I might be impressed.

And while we're at it, another fun one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMkDvwQ4Zu8&app=desktop

When I was just a little boy, my mother gave me a little toy. An Asernal fan on a string. Told me to kick his f***in head in.

Basketball is pretty fast paced no time to chant(with that said if chanting was involved I'm sure it would be a kick ass song with laser beams and fireworks exploding and girls dancing... Wait I just described halftime/timeout break never mind) go Spurs go!!!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422229771.858719.jpgcheers mate/howdy friend

Wow. Glad they acted fast to prevent a tragedy.

This is actually really super cool. Thanks Mark!

View attachment 251576

You're welcome - kinda like Creme Brûlée stout to me. Great dessert beer once in a great while.

On to this since we're due for snow storms the next two nights and I'm already banking on not travelling on Tuesday!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422230903.568955.jpg

#750SinglePour

Nice work, hope she's ok

Water

Kudos to your daughter for taking action. I see this kind of behavior everyday hopefully her and her friend realize what a selfish act it is to act out like that

FFS it's sad. Glad you and your wife reacted like that.

Back